Wonders of Honey and Cinnamon, Unique Healing Properties in Every Kitchen
Our ancestors knew about the benefits of honey and cinnamon, they appreciated and understood the strength of these two foods. Today, Western researchers from all over the world are trying to understand and learn what honey and cinnamon are contributing to our health, and how they can be used to improve our health.
There is allot of research from the world on the medicinal properties of honey and cinnamon, but before that, note that honey never rot. Do not boil the honey or place it in the microwave, in order not to destroy the active enzymes in the honey.
- WARNING: Do not give honey to babies under the age of one year!
The medicinal properties of honey and cinnamon
- Heart Disease - A paste of honey and cinnamon on a slice of bread reduces cholesterol in the arteries, strengthens the heartbeat, revives the veins and arteries.
- Arthritis - Drinking a glass of hot water, plus 2 tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon, morning and evening, relieve the pain of arthritis. A Danish study showed that within a month of treatment, patients reported significant pain relief and significantly greater mobility than before.
- Urinary Tract Infections - Drinking two teaspoons of cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water helps to destroy bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Cholesterol - two tablespoons of honey and 3 teaspoons of cinnamon, in hot water, 3 times a day, reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Sinuses - a tablespoon of lukewarm honey and a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon, for three days, will open the sinuses, ease the cough and cure the cold.
- Bellyaches - honey and cinnamon will help with stomach aches and may heal stomach ulcers.
- Gas - Eating honey and cinnamon before meals will prevent heartburn and help digestion.
- Immune system - daily use Honey and cinnamon strengthen the immune system and protects the body from bacteria and viruses. The vitamins and iron in honey help strengthen the white blood cells responsible for healing.
- Influenza - Spanish research has shown that honey has a natural ingredient that kills the influenza germs and may prevent infection.
- Longevity - Prepare a drink of three cups of boiled water, 4 teaspoons of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon and drink about a quarter cup 3-4 times a day. The drink will help your skin maintain its freshness and youth and allow you a long, energy-filled life.
- Sore throat - a tablespoon of honey every three hours, until the sore throat passes.
- Pimples - Make a paste of three tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Apply the cream on the wounds before bedtime and rinse in the morning.
- Skin infections - An equal amount of honey and cinnamon, apply to the wounds. May heal eczema and other skin infections.
- Weight loss - a glass of hot water with honey and cinnamon, in the morning half an hour before the meal, and again before bed, may prevent the accumulation of fat in the body and will help with weight loss.
- Exhaustion - half a tablespoon of honey in a glass of water with a little cinnamon, in the morning and afternoon may help with fatigue.
- Bad breath - a teaspoon of cinnamon and honey with hot water every morning for a fresh, clean breath throughout the day.