Natural Health Hacks to Relief Anxiety and Stress
Relieve anxiety using foods from your home kitchen, we've compiled a list of natural ways to relieve stress. Grandma medicines, simple materials in the kitchen, which were found to be calming and relaxing.
- Eating celery, lettuce or cherries. All contain natural tranquilizers, which relieve the nervous system and reduce stress. Eating lettuce is recommended during dinner, to help the body relax before bed time.
- Baking soda Bath and Ginger. One-third of a cup of each ingredient in a warm and long bath.
- Add oatmeal to your menu, in breads, soups, or as a porridge.
- Pasta and rice increase the level of serotonin in the brain, soothing the body (preferably whole rice and whole wheat pasta).
- Heat some sesame oil or sunflower oil and massage the oil into your skin. (Be careful)
- Whole grains and especially whole grains that are rich in B vitamins that soothe the nervous system.
- Cardamom seeds improve the function of the immune system and make things easier on the heart. Make tea with the seeds or add them to rice and vegetable dishes.
- Mint tea or mints will reduce stress and cause you to be sleepy.
- Prepare tea from one (or combination) of the following leaves. Tarragon, chamomile, mint, Melissa, basil, rosemary or green tea. All were found to be calming and lowering blood pressure. Put some leaves (fresh or dried), in hot water. Wait about ten minutes, sweeten the tea with honey and drink it.
- Lavender was found to effectively reduce anxiety. You can buy a lavender extract, a lavender plant or a simple soap with a lavender scent.
- Eat fish - omega-3, fish fat, reduces anxiety.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of ginger and a half teaspoon of honey three times a day. Lemon juice and ginger relax the body and honey stabilizes the level of sugars in the blood.
KEEP IN MIND!
Always consult a doctor.